OPML files are like repository files used for archive purposes. In OPML files, you keep list of feeds so that when you need them next time, you can easily subscribe to them quickly at once.
When you find an OPML file on the Internet or that OPML file is the one you exported your subscriptions at one past time, you can easily subscribe to those feeds listed in that OPML file via Newzie by going thru following steps.
- Click 'Add' button located at the top of the main frame of Newzie
- Select 'Add from OPML' menu option, which opens up a wizard dialog
- Enter the local file path of that OPML file or its internet address into the edit field
- Click 'Next' button in order to let Newzie access to that file and show its content to you
- In the next wizard page, select the feeds you like to subscribe to
- Click 'Finish' button to finish the process; otherwise click 'Cancel' button